Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Starting new public blog

Hi,

so after moving to new home a while ago (+6 months already) and loosing my old domain and server, I decided to open a new blog; but this time in shakespeare's language. Yes, my knowledge is poor, but learning is the key of all humans!

Too many things happened over this time after my last post on the previous blog... one of them being that I'm not a NetBSD developer anymore. I'm still contributing, but I don't have contacts to any other developers, or either any other problems I had in the past by being too active. Too many stuff on my head, I needed to take a rest and do something stupid... I had some reasons, due to some people being idiots, but who cares?

In the meanwhile, at the end of this month my second daughter will born. We decided to name her Sara. I'm getting old and I still think that I'm 16... too bad.

Today couldn't sleep so I decided to re-open a blog and do other stuff. Will talk about this stuff in the next post perhaps... enough for the first post :-)

No comments: